Friday, December 5, 2008

MOVIE REVIEW

Thom and I went to see a movie last night, my parents watched the kids, as it was our 'mock anniversary'. The anniversary of our wedding, but not our legal anniversary. We celebrate our legal anniversary and do the whole anniversary thing (if you really want to know why this happened the way it happened you will have to email me for the answer). But on the anniversary of our big wedding, we try to at least do dinner or a movie or something. Anyhoo, so we went to a movie last night. THE BEST movie!!! We give it two enthusiastic thumbs up! We went to Four Christmases, starring Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon. It was EXTREMELY hilarious! We laughed through the whole movie. I strongly recommend you try to make it to see this movie this holiday season with a good 'family' message. It honestly did touch a heart string also, I teared up at one point. So a good movie for all. Now go see it!!!

No comments: