Saturday, December 6, 2008

AUGH help me!!!

My cat is in heat, and she is driving us CRAZY!!!! And no, it had honestly never crossed my mind to get her spayed. I mean obviously I would have eventually, but had not thought of it as of yet. And now she is howling and carrying on. She got out last night. And I am not too stressed about it, if she gets pregnant, then we will have babies:-) And then we will get her fixed. Either way immediately after this heat cycle is done we will get her fixed, well not immediately cause if she did get knocked up I am NOT about to abort her babies, we will just deal with it. So how can you help me, you ask? Do you have an unneutered male at your house I could borrow for a couple days to shut my cat up? The last time I have a cat that went into heat that is what we did, we had a friend and his male stayed with us for a week, shut my up. And then we had the most precious babies! My little Ben and Jerry, we ended up keeping both of them and mom. They were the best cats we ever had. Luckily she only had two though so that was an option. And we put an offer in on a house, so babies would not be an issue now either, well at least a few of them, unless she had like 10 or something! But right now we are just trying to deal with her howling. Unless you have a male!

No comments: